Height at Center Front 5"
Height at Side 3 1/2"
Width at Center 7"
Designed for maximum comfort, the Port Authority® Cotton Knit Face Mask goes beyond standard cotton masks thanks to incorporation of Sciessent’s Agion® treatment into the fabric. Sciessent is a U.S.-based global provider of antimicrobial solutions and you can learn more about them here.
This three-ply, 100% cotton jersey face mask covers the wearer’s nose and mouth. Elastic stretch binding ear loops help hold it comfortably in place.
- Three-ply 100% cotton jersey
- Fabric touching skin: 100% cotton
- Mask contains silver and copper
- Three evenly-spaced pleats on each side
- May be used when FDA-cleared masks are unavailable
- Machine washable
- Not recommended for use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected and where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high.
- The product has not been FDA cleared or approved.
- The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by HCP as PPE to help prevent the spread of infection or illness in healthcare settings and by the general public to help slow the spread of the virus during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
Disclaimer: The CDC recommends wearing a face covering as one way to address the spread of COVID-19. The CDC recommends that social distancing, handwashing, and other recommendations be followed even when face coverings are worn. For more information, please visit www.cdc.gov. Individuals with lung disease like emphysema, or chronic heart disease, should only use this product in consultation with, and as advised by, a primary care physician or other qualified health professional. Stop using this product if you notice difficulty breathing while wearing it. This mask does not replace the personal protective equipment such as N95 respirators used in healthcare settings and should not be used in a healthcare setting. If skin irritation occurs, immediately stop using the mask, if irritation persists, consult your primary care provider. The product has not been FDA cleared or approved, has been authorized by FDA under an emergency use authorization for use by the general public to help slow the spread of the virus during the COVID-19 pandemic, and is authorized only for the duration of the declaration of the COVID-19 pandemic unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
Sale ends 9/30/2020
Please email Tina (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
All sales final. As everything is built to order, no returns or exchanges.